I have returned to express my thanks to the many people who made this event so lovely, easy and entertaining for me.
To the 3 hotels that housed my person:
- “Inn on the Square”– Situated on Greenmarket Square, Cape Town. It was charming, its personnel warm and accommodating, and the room was so comfortable. Linda Steel helped me through the whole process of booking. My thanks to you.
- “The Westin“– situated right opposite the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC). It is a glamorous, sophisticated, pristine hotel, with a convenient location to Cape Town best hotspots. Their shower has forever endeared them to me. So awesome! A thanks to Liyanda of Magna Carta, who aided me in my pursuit for accommodation at the hotel.
- “Harbour Bridge Hotel”– located within the vicinity of CTICC , it is prime real-estate, there is a clinical classiness to their design, and I love the beds-so large and fluffy. Thanks to Shavonne for my room at the hotel, it was a pleasure working with your brand.
Another thanks goes to the people that dressed me.
- Traffic Clothing– The brand is renowned throughout South Africa for their on-the-nose trendy collections. My thanks go out to Katie who helped me in my pursuit for getting something to wear for Fashion Week. If my networking throughout the event is anything to go by, you guys dressed me to perfection with your items.
- Milq & Honey – Already known globally with their clothing sold in Los Angeles, USA, Milq & Honey showcased at this years Fashion Week and produced items I’m coveting to death. My thanks goes to the Davids sisters for accommodating me during the hectic time.
During my time at Fashion Week I was fortunate enough to meet one Mandy Rogers and Bonolo Modisakwane. They introduced me to the next Netflix, Pana Television. The content is primarily preoccupied with Africa and the African motif. I was blessed to have behind-the-scenes sneaks at interviews and photo ops with business folk like the charming Patrice Motsepe, international celebrities like Jennifer Su , and renowned designers like David Tlale.
So many other names could be mentioned , and thanks go out to you too.
- Mercede – Benz Fashion Week Cape Town 2013 (justjadeblog.wordpress.com)
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town 2013| Part 1 (sashavaughanblog.wordpress.com)
- MBFWCT 2013 Gala dinner showcase (nontando58mposo.wordpress.com)