Hiking Sucks!

Don’t let anybody fool you guys!
Hiking sucks okay.

I totally blame these fit friends of mine.IMG_0288

Wait! Alright, lemme play devils advocate:

Its swell for folks who regularly exercise and consider the ‘great outdoors’ the shit! But lemme tell you something my reader – if you’re as unfit as me, that 5.whatever kilometer climb up steep and rocky terrain will leave your heart racing a little too fast, muscles cramping a little too painfully, and you eyeing the couples passing you with envy, because you wish you had a bae to swoon into when those steps get hard and you just wanna quit. There were even model couples hiking in formal regalia guys. All manner of folk take on this mountain hey.

IMG_0307

I only made it up like 3.5km, at which point I settled my badonkadonk down on a cold stone slab, and became the comedy relief of fellow Lions Head hikers going up and down ever so bravely.

The views were so great though hey. If you don’t have a helicopter, then do the climb.

Shout-out to the babies and 8 year-olds who made it to the top when I couldn’t even manage it. You’re the real MVPs!

I should exercise more…and KFC should also not taste so good so I atleast stand a mini chance to get healthy. Alos, is there like a factory shop of the high quality athlete apparel? or a sale on stylish and colorful designer exercising goods? I saw an awful lot of amazingly dressed hikers in Nike and Adidas tights, and sneakers.

Now watch me summarize this harrowing journey in a short vid!

7 Comments Add yours

1. raeesanaik says:

I totally second your opinion – much rather get into dance or gym for fitness :’)

Liked by 1 person

1. Lady_Crunk says:

You’re my new fav Rae! Just for agreeing. Dance is WAY more fun!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. raeesanaik says:

I have to agree, even if my opinion might not be a popular one. :’) Ps… Love the blog!

2. Soph says:

Lol! Great post. I am a weirdo who loves hiking, but at least you are honest about it. Those photos are beautiful 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Lady_Crunk says:

Thanks sophie 🙂 Can tbelieve you dig it dude. That ish is HARD!

Liked by 1 person

1. Soph says:

I know, my friends never want to join me lol! But I’m a weakling at everything else so it all events out haha 🙂

1. Lady_Crunk says:

Im a swimmer myself 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Talk to me now:Comments this way!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s